Currently we are fully staffed. Please check back again later.
Come work for a locally-owned, family bank that cares about its employees, its customers and its community!
Are you looking for a job where you can...
- Build a relationship with your customers
- Work in a stable, friendly and fun environment
- Have great hours and benefits (401k, PTO and more)
Midland National Bank employees enjoy a variety of great benefits. Click here to find out more!
Employment applications/forms are available online or you may apply in person at Midland National Bank, 527 Main, Newton, KS 67114.
WE APPRECIATE YOUR INTEREST!
Midland National Bank is a locally-owned, community bank. We believe strongly in the value of our community, its businesses and its people. We appreciate your interest in becoming part of our team! We are looking for employees that will provide our customers with an exceptional banking experience thatís worth Telling A Friend about.
If you would like, you may send your resume or e-mail your questions to: Human Resources, or call (316) 283-1700 for more information about a career with Midland National Bank.
MIDLAND NATIONAL BANK EMPLOYEE BENEFITS
A generous package of benefits is available to Midland National Bank employees, including:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance (Cancer and Accident)
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Medical Reimbursement Plan
- 401(k) with Employer Matching
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
- Community Involvement Pay
- Free Checking Accounts
- Continuing Education Assistance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Newton Wellness Center Business Membership Rate
You may send your resume to:
Midland National Bank
Human Resources Department
527 North Main Street
P.O. Box 427
Newton, Kansas 67114
EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION & FORMS
Plase e-mail questions to: Human Resources, or call (316) 283-1700 for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/V/D